How the enke: CPI Works
With the enke: CPI, we aim to partner and collaborate with organisations that have the desire and drive to improve and develop more young people using proven methodologies and materials for impact. This is a 12-month pathway where organisations will be equipped to implement enke’s youth development program models in their own communities.
Organisations participating in the enke: CPI are asked to commit to:
- Participating in enke’s organisational strengthening course (September – December 2021). This will be in-person and online training for up to 2 staff members from selected organisations. These will be half-day workshops every 2 weeks for 4 months.
- Implementing an enke youth development program to reach a minimum of 50 youth (January – July 2022)
- Providing regular programmatic and financial reports to enke: Make Your Mark
- Enter into a formal partnership agreement with enke: Make Your Mark
2021 enke: CPI Key Dates*
- Application Open: Tuesday 10 August 2021
- Application Closes: Tuesday 31 August 2021
- Communication on application status: Friday 03 September 2021
- Program Official Kick off: Saturday 18 September 2021
- Program Duration: September 2021 – July 2022